The Girl Who Sees Smells


When I first heard the name I thought WHAT!!! Did I heard it correct?

Its seems like in the eternal struggle to keep up with fans expectations drama makers are looking for ways to create plots that grabs instant attention.

This is one of those dramas which holds you simply by its name. For me, before I even started to watch this series I had a lot of expectation. Expectations that I'll get all the things in this drama that makes me an ardent fan, glues me to my screen even when I am dead tired and makes me want to go on and on about my favorite scenes in my head of course.



First Impression

  • Great chemistry 
My personal preference for liking any drama is this one. I have a hankering to watch dramas that have great chemistry between the two leads.Yeah.. I do agree that there has been dramas that have way better chemistry, love and vibe that shows  right when the two leads come face to face but this is also not bad, and is one of the major plus point of this drama.
               
         

  • Cuteness
This drama is sooo cute. Seems like there is a competition going on to become the cutest because each and every drama that I watch has an overload of this element but a special mention to the this drama's  as "cute" is not my favorite and I still ended up liking it.




  • Contrast
One has a special ability to see smells and the other one cannot feel anything. He gets beaten and feels nothing, eats on a full stomach and does not feel anything. When these two people come together its nice to watch.


  • Second Lead
I like this man even though he looks the same and acts the same in all the dramas. But he adds value and in this drama he is playing a negative role for the first time.

A picture can say a thousand words...no need to say more




What did not work 


I cannot really describe what kept me hooked  that I actually finished this one, though the concept of being able to see smell is good but did not do much to make the drama very effective.


  • Stupid Police
They are nothing more than stupid. Sorry but I cannot think of anything less. Not being able to solve any case. Man!!...for once I thought its a crime detective show but my myth broke really fast.

  • Lack of logic

I wish there was a little logic used while creating this drama. But unfortunately something this important was ignored. I guess it does not really matter as its a  "Drama"  and in dramas you don't expect such things.


So that's about it...

 I'll leave you guys with some of my favorite moments in the show.










Hope you had fun reading...

Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment