KDrama Addicts so many drama....so little time

Hi Dear friends,

Hope you all are good and are having an awesome time watching Korean dramas.

Because this is my first post, let me introduce myself.
 I am a crazy Korean fan (may be the biggest one) I am also working as a full time employee in a MNC but my true love is Korean and Korean dramas are the reason I am sacrificing my sleep and blogging for you guys.

What I will give to you who are Korean fans like me



  • I think that my love for the DRAMAS should be shared so I am going to write about new Korean dramas which I find interesting and worth your time.
  • We can use this as a forum to discuss the good and the bad of an actor, actress, drama, a scene (and non kissing scenes too)
  • Some actors and actress in these dramas have a big place in our heart so I'll be posting about them too.
  • Being a Korean fan there are some hazards too....like falling in love with our oppas and can't seem to get enough of them, higher expectation from real life and also crazy, fanatic and weird things that fans start to do ( including speaking few Korean words, filling your hard drive with Korean dramas, wanting to go to Korea,waking up all night to watch Korean)


So I am enjoying writing about Korean dramas and I hope that you guys too will enjoy reading my posts.

Sarange chingu

Happy drama watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment