6 Things That will Remain the Same in Korean Dramas Even After 100 Years

Ever thought of what would your favorite Korean Dramas be like a 100 years????


Well I don't know what all can change, world is full of creative people full of weird and sane imagination power. Robots, airships,and a world of highly advance technology seems like 20 or 50 years away from now. And, only god knows how capable humans are to merely his creation.

So, the jist is, we can't tell what all would be there in 2115 but I think I can tell for sure what will still be there.

Let's start with the most obvious one

LOVE.......

Don't want to imagine them without love stories. I know there is a lot more to Korean drama than what I have restricted myself to. Drama, horror, thriller and reality shows are a big piece of entertainment but I personally prefer lite romantic comedy dramas. And I know for sure that like 2015 major source of entertainment will remain love ccentric dramas and movies. After all, all we need is a little love....

Image result for love at first sight korean dramaImage result for love at first sight korean drama

KISS.....

Kissing in Korean dramas has evolved ever since I saw my first Korean drama. From a simple touch of lips to passionate kissing, honorable mention to accidental kiss (it's just one example, there are so many...)



and the long ones and the creative ones (like this one in secret garden)

So, you got my point. These cute and adorable kisses are the life of these dramas and would remain to be so after 100 years too.

RICH/GENIUS GUY, POOR/SHAGGY GIRL

Wow...this is the theme of soooo many dramas that I can write about it all night...

Lee Min ho is the master of the RICH guy act.
Lee Jong Suk is the master of the GENIUS guy act
Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin has all done it and the legacy will be followed by the generations to come.

For the girl part I really want to see some more action, I don't have much to say except she real behave like a poor person and stupid and dumb.....lets leave it here.

Image result for genius lead korean dramaImage result for lee min ho rich

SECOND LEAD

There is always a guy crushing after the female lead and similarly for the male lead there is always some girl . And their main role to create trouble in paradise.

And the best thing is the second lead is sometimes more delightful than the lead (that my favorite part)


BACK HUG

Other than kissing Korean dramas favourite way of projecting emotions is to give a back hug. A tight hug from the back that says I will never let you go.





POOR KIND, HEARTED LEAD ALWAYS FALLING FOR THE ARROGANT, RICH BAD BOY

He will always help her, stand by her, will never impose himself on her and he will never get the girl. Because she will go the troublemaker.

21 Reasons Korean Dramas Are Ridiculously Frustrating


Hope you guys enjoyed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment