Single Cunning Lady— An Awesome refreshing drama [Got a good rank among best 2014 dramas]

Hi Dear Korean Fans!!!!!
So I have started watching this new drama (new at least to me) and it’s amazing to watch….
single cunning lady official

Its nice, simple and cute…although I like dramas with a lot of action (not literally) between the two leads this drama still easily wins a korean fans heart.

This drama is about Cha jung woo and Na ae ra who get married to each other and get divorced when the going gets a little tough. And after divorce they meet each other again when Cha jung woo becomes really successful .
Definitely a rich, successful and handsome man our Cha jung woo becomes and like all the leading ladies in all the Korean dramas Na ae ra is a messy, stupid and useless women…..Ta Da a perfect recipe for a hit korean drama.
Yes there are way better dramas than this one that I have watched and I would rate this one averagely but if you are a Korean drama fan like me then I would say that it’s a good drama and worth watching.

whenever I used to look for a new drama to watch I have always moved past this drama, i don’t know why I think this drama did not appeal but to me.
But now that I have started watching this drama I would recommend you guys to go ahead and watch it.
It’s got some very cute moments when Na ae ra remembers her marriage with Cha jung woo when they were happily married and the stupid things they both do when they meet after divorce.
And the most important thing, I think the name of the drama is very appropriate because Na ae ra married Cha jng woo for a stable life as civil servants wife but when Cha jung woo leaves his job and they become very restricted financially she leaves him…..she is a real Cunning lady
uhm....Well the second lead isn't bad either --^.^--

Whatsoever do watch this drama…..you’ll like it for sure
Happy drama watching !!!
Saranghe

No comments:

Post a Comment