LEE JONG SUK......I Love You!!!!!

Hey Dear Friends!!
Hope all’s well in K-drama wonderland….
Today I’ll be sharing about the love of my life with you guys… I have watched this drama called “I HEAR YOUR VOICE” and eversince I’ve watched it I’ve been longing to watch something great like it. For all of you guys who have not watched it I strongly recommend you to watch it. This drama has become one of my all time favorites. It contains everything that some like you and could ever desire of in one drama. Well you must be thinking that I started with Lee Jong Suk and till now its only about the show. Well dont be diappoints because there is nothing that can make me forget about him. But for the sake of understanding why I am so crazy about Lee Jong Suk, let me go a little into details order wise.
First and foremost I HEAR YOUR VOICE
This drama is the reason why I am in love with this man. It consists of all the elements of fun and I have already recommended you to watch it. Although this drama shows the world from a lawyer’s perspective but its not all about it. Park Soo Ha(Lee Jong Suk) has a special ability that he can listen to people’s thoughts by looking onto their eyes(which adds to the character’s sex appeal)lee jong sukA hit drama worth watching…
PINOCCHIO
This is the latest drama that Lee Jong Suk has worked in and has become one of the most popular drama. This drama has an amazing cast that include Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye and they have also won the best couple awardfor this drama also. Pinocchio is a drama about finding the real truth behind the known. This is about the world of reporters and how truth is hid behind the curtains of greed and power. Not only this drama contain some very serious elements but also a very cute, romantic and funny story of four reporters who work as reporters, as competitors and as friends.Pinocchio
Another Lee Jong Suk drama worth watching…
DOCTOR STRANGER
Although I have not watched this drama but I have heard great reviews on this one. Lee Jong Suk is flaunting a completely different look in this drama. I think this is his specialty to look different and give the character a whole new dimension, a trait that great actors possess. Doctor Stranger is about a genious doctor who came to South Korea from North Korea and is treated a stranger in his own land. He is searching for is long lost love who he was not able to savedsAnother must watch….
SCHOOL 2013
Yet another hit drama of Lee Jong Suk. This drama is a little different from all the other dramas in the list. I am a big rom-com fan but this drama did not disappoint me a bit despite being based on friendship. School 2013 showcases the school life in Korea. The pressure that the students face from the school, from peers, parents and themselves and the aspirations and dreams of each one for them for themselves is beautifully portrayed in this drama. This drama has not only one but two of my favorite actors. One is obviously Lee Jong Suk and the other one is none other than Kim Woo Bin. School has among other things highlighted the friendship formed in school and I had tears in my eyes when this drama finished. I wanted this drama to continue forever.schoolGuaranteed a must watch…
Lee Jong Suk dramas (Cameo and Small roles)
That pretty much it form Lee Jong Suk dramas other than this he has done a few dramas in which he had a small part and surprisingly they all also super hit dramas and must watch for a K-drama fan. Some of those dramas are Potato Star 2013, When I was the Prettiest, High Kick 3: revenge of the short legged, Secret Garden and Prosecutor Princess.
And if you want more of him (like me) then you have it : Lee Jong Suk Movies
Hot Young Blood
“Hot Young Bloods” is set within the early 1980’s in Heongseong, South Korea. The movie depicts the rivalries, friendships and secret crushes held by students at a high school in Heongseong.
No Breathing
Set in the world of competition swimming. Woo-Sang (Lee Jong Suk) is a national swimmer. He pursues the number one spot. Won-Il (Seo In Guk) is gifted swimmer, but stopped participating in the sport. He then makes a come back.
The Face ReaderR2B: Return To BaseAs One
these are some of his movies.
No mater what I can’t seem to get over his charm. While writing this post I feel in love with him all over again.
In the end loveI just wanna say”I love you Lee Jong Suk”
Keep reading, Keep loving !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment