Want to know how to have fun during Emergency..Read this

Emergency couple


Hi folks.....

I am back again with a yet another recommendation...

Its been a while since I last posted a drama recommendation and that's because I was very busy with my other work....the job that I do (being in a full time job is no fun) . But despite everything I missed you guys. Writing this blog is like food for my soul but what to do, a person has to earn money also.


Well, enough about my personal life, lets get back to why I started off.
Lets start with an introduction....of this amazing drama Emergency Couple

This drama is about doctors who work in the emergency ward( I like this thing about Korean dramas that they always have a theme for the drama which shows or rather tries to show real life difficulties) and the difficulties that are very common and are confronted by the doctors patients and the staff on daily basis.


When new interns join the hospital they are allotted different wards and in the Emergency ward six of these interns are sent.

The story becomes interesting when OH CHANG MIN discovers that OH JIN HEE, his ex-wife is also an intern in the same department.





Oh Chang Min and Oh Jin Hee had separated at very bad terms after their divorce and cannot stand the sight of each other, but their internship at this hospital is their second chance in life especially for Oh Jin Hee, who does not have a medical family background like Oh Chang Min nor a rich and influential family. So they both have to bear each other daily at work to pursue whats important to them.

The story is woven with simple yet relatable(only with doctors) humor.

When I started watching this drama I was't sure because this drama does not have big names( yes both the leads are well known but aren't that popular internationally) but as you watch it you get engaged with the characters and start to develop favorites.

And, I don't know where they find such cute kids.

I mean look at this kid...he's so cute

Plot Of Emergency Couple:






Married










Fight








Love Again
















None the less watch this drama for 
  • People who know how to act
  • A good story
  • Good humor integrated in the story
  • If you like the plot of a couple married-separated-meet and fall in love again
  • Also, if you have interest in medical genre of dramas.
 Yup....That's it 

No one in this drama is sexy enough that you spend 20 precious hours of your life for them but the drama is worth watching Korean fans.

Keep Watching, Saranghe.....

If you watch this drama then Like this page

No comments:

Post a Comment