I NEED ROMANCE 3 : Let's see what's so good about it

Hey  Chingus...

Recently I watched I NEED ROMANCE 3.

I don't know about other people who watched this drama but I have started to think that I should not watch Korean dramas anymore because these dramas are spoiling me and taking me away from reality.



What I liked about I NEED ROMANCE 

I have to say its.... joo wan
joo wan



  and... oh yes! Joo Wan

That's obviously JOO WAN(Bang Sung Joon)

Did I mention....

Joo Wan as a kid




No matter how clumsy he was he is still cute.....

Well I agree with the writers of I NEED ROMANCE 3 that there are women in the world who are really smart independent and confident but become a complete reversal of their natural self when it's about love. I guess the same thing is shown in this drama also.

I like the fact that Korean dramas are changing(really slow) but they don't pull off a Gum Jan Di( remember Boys Over Flower) anymore. Nobody insults anybody and they still fall in love.


There are some really cute scenes also in the drama such as this one




When he comes back to her home and says...lets live happily ever after in episode 3


Also this one....





Ohh...love the chemistry of the two leads....
This is one of the non-kissing scenes which are sexy as hell...

And speaking of sexy this scene in the final episode of the series is the real deal...



In the end, there's one thing left to talk about which is THE SECOND LEAD

Is it me or does he really looks like KIM HYUN JONG...take a good look at him!!!



I love it when the second lead is so handsome...

Keep watching dramas
Fighting!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment